Nightingale Counselling is just one click away! By using teleconferencing software such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams and Facetime, we can offer you counselling sessions, from expert counsellors, from Glasgow and all around the UK. We have always offered ‘remote’ counselling but now the vast majority of the people who come to Nightingale enjoy the benefits of our online counselling sessions. There is no rushing through traffic to get to our consulting rooms, there are no issues about trying to get childminders, there’s no reason to cancel your session if you’re away on business. All you need is a smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer and you can receive our expert help and advice.
We were also able to continue our work with clients who have moved away from Central Scotland and clients that came to see us for a session, whilst here on business or on holiday, and continued sessions when they returned home to London, or other parts of the UK and Europe.
Other advantages of online counselling:
- Having sessions in your pyjamas with a coffee is a real bonus for some clients
- Cuts down the time used up travelling to sessions
- Can arrange sessions as short notice
- The comfort of being at home
- Fit in your session around work commitments and online calls
- Flexibility to accommodate the needs of children
- Work early in the morning or weekends
- Couples can work together online in different locations
- Businesspeople who travel (when the situation changes)
Although at some point we will return to face-to-face counselling when the situation changes, we will always continue to offer online counselling to clients who find they prefer online counselling or enjoy the comfort of fitting counselling into their busy days.
For more information please get in touch today on 0141 353 9373 or use the form on our Contact Page.